November 2012


Our students' self presentation letters 

Hello!
My name is Aleksandra .
I’m 12 years old.
I’m from Poland.
I go to class 6a in a primary school.
I’ve got one brothers.
I live with my parents and older brother.
My brother is 13 years.
I have a dog.
I like swimming volleyball rollerblading .
I like reading books. My favorite book is ,,The chronicles of Narnia‘’.
I’m write to you because I want to get to know someone from another country and make friends Please write to me soon!
Bye :)
Aleksandra

My name is Anna. I’m 12 years old. I’m from Poland,(Rybnik). I do to class 6A in a primary school. I’ve got 1 brother. I live with my parents and an older brother. My brother who is 18 old. I have a dog. I like swimming. I like spending time with my friends.
My favorite thing is spending time in they yard and driving a bike on rollers.
I like reading books. My favorite book is The chronicles of Narnia.
I’m writing to you, because I want to get to know someone from another country and make friends.
Please write to me soon.!!! ;)
Anna

Hi!
My name is Daria and I'm a girl. I am 12 years old. I go to school. I have a brother, Adrian who is 17 years old. My mum’s name is Joanna and dad - Andrew. I live in Poland (Rybnik), I like dancing, singing. I like listening to music. I have a dog.
Daria

Dear Patrick
My name is Kamil. I am eleven years old . I live in Rybnik with a my family - my parents , my grandparends, sister and my two dogs and cats. Rybnik is a small town in Poland. My hobby is playing computer games. I love my computer . My school is OK ! I go to sixth class. What is your hobby ?
Please write back soon .
Kamil .

Hello :)
My name is Karolina. I am 12 years old. I go to primary school. I have a sister, her name is Natalia. She is 7 years old. My mother's name is Katarzyna and my dad’s Marek. I live in Poland (Rybnik). My hobby is playing volleyball. In my spare time I like listening to music. I have a dog and a cat.
Where do you live ?
Do you have siblings ?
What is your hobby ?
Do you have any pets ?
What do you like doing in your spare time ?
Greetings, Karolina

Hi my name is Maciek and I'm 12 years old. I come from Polish and more specifically from Rybnik. I go to 6th grade of primary school. I live at home with his parents and older brother. I like playing video games and riding a bike. I like music, my favorite band is Skrillex. I am writing to you because I want to know something more about another countries and find friends there. I hope you will respond to my letter. I wish you wrote to me.
Maciek
Hi!

My name is Oliwia. I'm 12 years old. I'm from Poland, from Rybnik. I go to class 6a in a primary school. I live my parents and an older brother. My brother is 24 years old. I have a dog. I like sports. My favourite sports is volleyball. I'm writing to you, because I want to get to know sameone from another country and make friends. Write to me soonJ

Hi!
I'm Agata. I am 12 years old. My zodiac sign is Leo. I go to 6th grade of primary school. I live in Silesia, near the town of Rybnik. I have an older brother, Martin. It's 18 years old. I also have a hamster, which is called Daisy. I am interested in computer graphics and photography. As a sport I like volleyball. I have long brown hair and blue eyes. Sometimes when I get bored listening to music, surfing the web, or doing embroidery floss bracelets. I hope that we will be friends :)
Agata

Hello, Emili
My name's Julia. I'm 12 years old. I live in Poland, in Rybnik.
I'm writing to you because I want to get to know you and make friends. I go to a primary school, to class 6c. I've got 1 brother Kuba. He is 16 years old. I've got a cat named Sushi and a dog named Rondel. I look like my mother. I have long hair and brown eyes. I hope that one day you can see how I really look. I have a lot of interests. One of them is reading books. I like books where magic is. The best book I've read is "Wings of Laurel". We can contact via email. Just like now.
Please write back soon.
Julia Jarocka

Hi !
My name is Kinga and I'm 12 years old. I go to school, to class 6 .
I am writing to you because I would like to make friends with somebody from another country.
My best friend is Magda, I like her very much . She is interested in graphic design and photography. Unfortunately I do not have siblings.
I have a few pets: dogs, cats, parrots . I'm a slim girl, I have big brown eyes. At school I have a lot of friends and colleagues.
I'm glad that I can to write to you. ; ]
  Kinga !

  My name is Kamil and I go to class 6c. I am 12 years old and I like school. I am writing this letter because I would like to meet you and be make friends with you. I like meeting new people. I really like animals. I have a dog Ares and a hamster Krecik. My hobby is collecting "LEGO" and reading Prince crime of "Monk." Maybe some my features you will like and we will find a common language.
Kamil

Hello!
My name is Magda. I’m 12 years old. I’m from Poland. I’m writing to you because I want to get to know you and make friends. I go to a primary school, to class 6c. I have no siblings. I have a dog. His name is Saba. He is big and black. My hobby is volleyball. I train on Mondays and Wednesdays. We can Skype or write letters to each other. I hope you’ll come to Poland. Please, write to me soon.

Hi!
My name’s Natalia. I’m 12 years old. I’m from Poland. I’m writing to you because I want to get to know you and make friends. I go to a primary school, to clas 6c. I have no brothers or sisters. I’ve got a tortoise. It’s name’s ’’ Spot ’’. I like cats and tortoises. My favorite subject are art and mathematics. I’m interested in doing crafts, cards and other quiling things. It gives me a great pleasure. Most of all I like reading fantasy books.
Please write back soon. Greetings from Poland.
Natalia

Hello
My name’s Magda
I’m 12 years old. I’m from Poland.
I’m go to a primary school, to class 6c.
I'm writing to you because I want to get to know you and make friends.
I’ve got 1 sisters. She is 19 years old.
My favorite color is black.
warm regards
Magda 

Hi
    My name is Magda. I'm 12 years old. I live in Rybnik. I'm from Poland. I've got two brothers. Their names are Adam and David. My best friend's name is Julia. I like music. And my hobbies are : playing the guitar and playing volleyball. My favorite band is "One Direction". My brithday is November 26 th.
Magda

Hi !
My name is Julia and I'm 12 year old. I live in Radlin. I have one sister. Her name is Emilka. She's five years old. I have a dog. It's called Odi. At school I am a good student. My favourite subject is music. My hobby is volleyball, swimming and music. My best friends name's are Magda and Julia. My favourite team is One Direction. I can play the guitar.
 Julia

Hi,
My name is Agata and I’m 12 years old. I live with my parents and my sister in Rybnik-Niewiadom. I go to school number 2. My favourite subject is physical education because I like sports. My hobby is volleyball and I go to club-Zorza Wodzisław. I like taking photos with my friends. I spend my free time with my friends listening to music and surfing the internet. I like animals, especially dogs. My favourite movie is ‘’Harry Potter’’ – all parts and my favourite singer is Rihanna. I think I am nice, helpful, friendly and energetic !
Agata

Hi ,
My name is Julia, I'm 12 years old and I go to the sixth grade of elementary school. I'm Polish, I live in Rybnik. I have three siblings, two brothers older than me Wojtek and Jarek. I also have an older sister, Patricia And two loving parents. I do not have hobbies. My idol is Neymar, I love him.  I love music, My favorite band is One Direction...  I must go Bye, bye :) 
Julia 

Hi!
     My name is Julia, I’m twelve and I attend to school in Rybnik. My favourite pop team is Big Time Rush and my favourite colours are blue and purple. I am keen on dancing and singing. I like performances in front of a mirror:). Our school is pleasant and nice. Teachers are kind and always ready to help. Please write back  quickly. I wait for your letter.
Bye
Julia

Hi!
My name is Julia, I'm twelve years old. I go to the sixth grade of elementary school. I have no siblings, my family consists of mom, dad, grandparents and our little individual, my hamster. At school, I have many friends and acquaintances. I could say that together we create a great family. I'm interested in many things I could mention for hours. I think my biggest passion is singing. I also like music, most AC DC and Rihanna. I listen to hardrock, metal, and various songs that fall into my ear. I think it is enough information. I'm looking forward to your letter.
Best regards                                                                
Julia
 



Our visit to France
On the 12th November Ewa Florczyk (the headmaster of our school), Małgorzata Siatkowska (the vice principal of the school), Aleksandra Kucharczak (the coordinator of the project) and two students went to France. Teachers and students from Romania took part in the meeting too.



The French school is located in La Ciotat. The meeting lasted four days. During the visit, teachers and students visited the French school. Also, they met the Mayor of La Ciotat. They got to know how education is organised in France and in La Ciotat. The participants were a chance to see lots of beautiful sights and intersting buildings. Later, the teachers were asked to discuss the main aims of the project. 
The next day a trip to Marseille was organised. The teachers and students had a great opportunity to see a cathedral Notre Dame de la Guarde and the most famous church in Marseille. What is more, the visitors took part in an artistic performance prepared by the French students. Polish and Romanian students joined to the show too, they sang their songs. Moreover, the teachers took part in wine - tasting. During the supper, the teachers got to know one another and talked about cultures, histories and traditions of the partner countries.